When should I be worried

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so in awe that a 7 month old kitten could have kittens!
Kittens as young as 4 months of age have been known to become pregnant..which is why it is very important to keep your intact kittens inside only until they are fixed.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pfred

That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you. I am so in awe that a 7 month old kitten could have kittens! Ours was 11 months when she had hers last week and she seemed to have no idea what was going on. About 11:30 at night she climbed on our bed wanting some affection. About every 3 minutes or so she would meow like crazy. After about 15 minutes of this I got up and noticed a dead kitten in it's sack at the end of our bedspread!! A few minutes later she had the next right in the middle of our bed. She still didn't seem to be doing anything, so I tore the sack, then Rory immediately slurped up the afterbirth and licked the kitten like all get out. Then the next 3 birthed at about 2 hr intervals. That was a very long night. Congratulations.
Your kittens are beautiful!! Mine still look a little like wet rats
I'm sorry about the loss, cats are a little like humans in that some have natural instincts and some learn them. All are doing fine for now and I hope to take pictures in a few days. I really want them to rest for now

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww what sweet little babies...Just a thought, In Persian kittens that are born all white they have a spot of color on their heads usually that will disappear when they are a bit older showing what color the cat really is, What is called masking since white is like a raincoat masking their real color. I wonder if this will be the same for your babies? They are Beautiful, Congratulations!!