what the Rogue did _now_

roguethecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yesterday I came home, and no Rogue was sitting directly behind the door waiting to pounce on me. No Rogue! I checked his hiding places (unusual, because it's his habit to be at the door when he hears my garage door opening and closing, which is where I most likely come in). I called. I ran around, frantic, searching...

then a suspicious noise outside my front door. Bumping? Scratching? I checked. It was the Rogue. Unharmed, hungry, a bit of grass still caught in his e-collar.

Thing is, my Rascal has his own kitty door, which is operated by an electronic chip worn on Rascal's collar only. In theory, no one else can get in or out - unless someone very determined waits patiently in front for Rascal to go out and then follow immediately, nose on Rascal's rear end (the door of course doesn't close until Rascal's tail passes through, anyone attached close enough can manage to sneak through with him)...

Rogue, my break-out artist, never hindered by gadgets of any kind.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Naughty boy! Sometimes cats are too clever for their own good. I'm glad his outside adventure was harmless.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roguethecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ah... this one... I took his collar off, finally, and what does he do? Does he scratch and lick himself instantly? Well, yes, but only for a second, then he goes off and wrestles everyone. Even me! (didn't comply here, that's exactly what he has playmates for.) Grisou finally fled to the top of one of the high cat trees where the Rogue can't go because he's too heavy