What Other Kind of Pets do You Have?

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have my cat Rascal. I used to have an Irish setter named Sunny, and a german shephard/chow mix named Sandy. Also, I used to have a couple of gerbils. I would love to own dogs(rotties, golden retrievers, bischons, and many mixed breeds), horses, iguanas, and parrots and parakeets. Cockatiels would be very nice. Maybe other cats.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Sparky and Blackie are our cats, we just inherited a white one named Fred and of course there is Marmalaide our part-time cat, assuming he finds us in our new home.

Besides them, we have a suagr glider, Riki. He is in the "other" category because he is a marsupial. That means the babies are born into pouches, like kangaroos or possums, so he is NOT a rodent. I think he is very squirrel-like, though he resembles a large hamster in many ways too, but those ARE rodents.

sammy&miko

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have my 2 kiddins, Sammy & Miko, 7 months old, 2 rabbits(had 3 but 1 died the day before my husband got laid off...that was a great week)Merlin & Gwen, and my horse Teddy he is a 22 year old Apploosa. I LOVE all my animals so much and have had Teddy the longest(15yrs).

Tracey:rainbow: