What kind of cat am I?

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have had this cat for six years and no one can tell me what breed he is. I think he is a rag doll siamese mix. He was a rescue cat with no history so I am asking all you cat experts out there for some help. Thanks.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Are his eyes as they are on this pic, very watery weak green, or are they blue / bluish?

He looks as a point, so he "should" have blue eyes...

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Are his eyes as they are on this pic, very watery weak green, or are they blue / bluish?

He looks as a point, so he "should" have blue eyes...
I think his body is too dark to be a point. At least, from what I can see I wouldn't say he's a point, but more a bi-color?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For some strange reason he hates cameras - this was a spur of the moment shot and yes that is his eye color. The reason I think he is part siamese is his temperment when he does not get what he wants - he asks a few times and then if you do not respond right away he just bites me on the leg! 

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason Ragdoll/Siamese mixes seem to be popular. . .I've even seen ads locally. I'm not sure why that particular mix would be desirable but people are funny :dk:. So it is possible that he could be that mix. His color/pattern does look very Ragdoll but of course they have long hair so he must have something else mixed in.