What is it with Cats and Books?

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it is because we spend our time (what very limited time we have due to spending the majority of the time with our kitties) with books and such so they want to be a part of everything we do.. they just know our scent is all over the book or iPad or whatever it may be so they lay on the items lol
I really think that is the reason they do it but who knows... cats do random weird things all the time 😄 🤣

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it is because we spend our time (what very limited time we have due to spending the majority of the time with our kitties) with books and such so they want to be a part of everything we do.. they just know our scent is all over the book or iPad or whatever it may be so they lay on the items lol
I really think that is the reason they do it but who knows... cats do random weird things all the time 😄 🤣
I think they're just silly.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to close my laptop when it gets up here on my table or he'll be on it.
It was always like that when I used a laptop, too. Now with the iPad, open or closed makes no difference to her. 😆 (She was sitting on it before I brought her plate in to finish her breakfast so Thievy McThieverson didn get it.)

512A6591-AACD-4AC1-90B3-439A20F582A8.jpeg