Staff Member
Purraise
Still want those tacos. :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've been eating so much heavy food that a salad sounds good.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Last night, my sister and I were hanging out, drinking some Smirnoff and talking about that white coconut cake we'll be having for Christmas dinner next Monday! 

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

Last night, my sister and I were hanging out, drinking some Smirnoff and talking about that white coconut cake we'll be having for Christmas dinner next Monday! 
Now I need to get me some coconut cake. I love coconut on anything. could go for a rare steak and a piece of vanilla cake with coconut frosting..oh and an ice cold beer or margarita..not necessarily in this order. 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Now I need to get me some coconut cake. I love coconut on anything. could go for a rare steak and a piece of vanilla cake with coconut frosting..oh and an ice cold beer or margarita..not necessarily in this order. 
I'm feeling a rare steak too. A nice rib eye. With just a light sprinkling of Kosher salt on it. I'm in for the margaritas too. Made with Cuervo 1800, Grand Marnier and Simply Limeade. On the rocks with a nice salted rim. 

The kids will help me eat the steak- whether I like it or not (fortunately I do). 

I'll skip dessert unless you count another margarita as dessert.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
All the commercials are making me crave sweets especially homemade cookies.  I love seven layer bars too.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nuts. But I can't have them for awhile since I had a tooth pulled on Monday. I made the mistake having crunch peanut butter this morning (I don't like smooth it reminds me of dry mouth with my meds and makes it worse) and I couldn't eat it. But I am getting Wendy's Friday night (I am also craving that!) so yay!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I'm feeling a rare steak too. A nice rib eye. With just a light sprinkling of Kosher salt on it. I'm in for the margaritas too. Made with Cuervo 1800, Grand Marnier and Simply Limeade. On the rocks with a nice salted rim. 

The kids will help me eat the steak- whether I like it or not (fortunately I do). 

I'll skip dessert unless you count another margarita as dessert.

I'm am so there. With the margarita for dessert

Status
Not open for further replies.