What does my cat resemble the most?

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To me he seems like a mix of Ragdoll and Siamese, I'm curious what you guys think what he resembles the most,
Back story he showed up out of the blue on my front porch meowing his little head off right before a storm hit ,He was 5 months old at the time (still had baby teeth) when I opened the door to see if there was a cat out there, All I seen in the moment was a white cat, I immediately picked him up brought him in then I noticed his seal points then I noticed his hernia , I named him Raiden because it means god of lightning and thunder in Japanese, Yes he had a hernia surgery thats why his tummy is shaved in these images, He is now almost 8mos old ,I understand you can't say a cat is a pacific breed if you don't get from a registered breeder,
He has unusual tabby markings all over his body looks a bit cream color his points are gray I also see some very faint orange in some spots his paws and under his chin are white , his eyes are a baby blue, Short hair no under coat,
Yes I'm aware of cardiomyopathy being higher in breeds like siamese and ragdolls, He currently 8.6lbs when I got him he was 5lbs,

Sorry if my images aren't the greatest he wasn't corroborating lol.

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so beautiful💕 He looks more snowshoe/ siamese than ragdoll to me. Thanks for saving him💕

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
the only we know for sure, he is a shorthair; point with white.
Color of the point? You say it seems blue, but he seems blackish in his darkest places. So it should be seal...

According to your description, he seems to have some ghost markings. Quite common.

He is almost surely a domestic, with no near ancestry. What he looks? his face could sit on a russian blue; yeah, there OCCUR some points among them, as they used some blue siameses (old type) in the breeding programme back in the 50:ties...
These occasional points arent used in the breeding, they become companion cats. But they do occur. :)

Of course, pure RB are more slender than your boy, so Im not saying he is a misunderstood RB... But if you want an Ancestor, so you can pick a RB at least as likely as a Ragdoll...