What Does Luna Look Like?

AllieTheAlleyCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I have another cat to ask about Lol! This is Luna, she is 14 years old and we rescued her from a shelter early this year. We were first drawn to her because of her AMAZING EYES! I have never seen a cat with eyes like hers, but it's not just her eyes but her overall coloring is just really beautiful! Any idea as to what coloring or breed she may have in Her? The shelter said they thought some Siamese. Thanks! :)

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I have another cat to ask about Lol! This is Luna, she is 14 years old and we rescued her from a shelter early this year. We were first drawn to her because of her AMAZING EYES! I have never seen a cat with eyes like hers, but it's not just her eyes but her overall coloring is just really beautiful! Any idea as to what coloring or breed she may have in Her? The shelter said they thought some Siamese. Thanks! :)
Hello, little Flame Point!

AllieTheAlleyCat AllieTheAlleyCat - She's positively stunning. Really stunning.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Very nice flame (lynx) point Siamese lookalike! I put "lynx" in parentheses there, because, she does have tabby markings but technically all red/cream cats have some tabby markings, so it's kind of implied that she's a lynx point. :)