What Dexter & Lola do under the bed...

d3sire86

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dexter has ripped a hole under my bed and likes to hang out there sometimes. Yesterday he and Lola disappeared under the bed and I couldn't see what was going on so I stuck my camera in there and took some pictures. This is what I found...

And later they hung out by the window...

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard of a pile of kitties, but that looks like a tangle of kitties! Can't tell where one begins and another ends! It looks like he's practically laying on top of her and all you see are extra legs!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is awesome! It looks like he's pinning her, but I think they love each other...

Man, that Lola is freakin' adorable...

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww..! That's the sweetest thing!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What cute pictures! Dexter is one smart cookie and that Lola is sweet as pie. (Hmm, do you think I'm hungry with all those food references?) The pics are adorable. You can hardly tell where one kitty begins and the other ends. I wish I could tell just exactly how they were laying because all I can see is Dexter amidst a pile of legs! Super cute!

When I had my old mattress, my kitties would occasionally get up under my bed and make like Dexter and Lola. I wish I had thought to take pictures, though -- I'd have loved to see just what they were up to. Unfortunately for them (but fortunately for me), when I purchased my new mattress set, I decided to put a piece of wood between my bed frame and the box spring so that the cats couldn't tear a hole and make themselves a nest up there. For the longest time afterwards, the kitties were upset with me, but they have since gotten over it. No matter how cute they may have been all huddled close up there, I couldn't see them tearing apart a new box spring. So, I suppose I'll allow them to live vicariously through Dexter and Lola.

Your pair look like they get along famously. How lucky for them (and for you)! They're incredibly precious -- I can't wait to see more pics of them.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I love those pictures!

We had a hole in our old boxsprings and, when Banshee was a kitten, she crawled up inside. In the middle of the night, DH "felt" her moving around. We get out of bed, got her out, and put a towel down to cover the hole. The next morning, DH ordered new boxsprings and mattress! He was worried that she'd get hurt.

Never thought to stick a camera up inside!