What breed is She? DMH or something else?

maliha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
he owner says shes persian  she does have very long tufts of hair in her ears and her coat is medium long too, but shes only 3 month old and her size is even larger than an adult persian cat. She still has all her baby teeth and is extremely playful. Could she be a mainecoon? 
Doll face persian is a reasonable guess.   Living in some other countries it could be a Shirazi persian.    Could have more fur, but this is enough for practical purposes.   :)

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She does look like a Persian - pet quality or non show type.. You say she is bigger than an adult Persian - how much does she weigh? Persians are generally considered large cats with males weighing more than 12 pounds. The eye shape is correct for a Persian. The coat is still kitten fur so can't really judge what she will look like as an adult.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maliha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She weighs more than an average adult female persian cat, ive owned one before. I havent exactly weighed her cz shes not mine. And she isnt from pakistan either, she was  brought in from england by the owners as a kitten. Right now shes just 3 month old as far as I know. Her face isnt really doll faced, and her owner says that she has yet to grow her fur.