What Breed Is My Cat?

dio

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i went to the forest on an adventure. saw her playing with her sibling { its got spots on the body making it look like a serval} . while they were trying to run away, she got stuck in a branch and got really injured. so i took her home and treated her till she got better.. we got fond of each other and I've decided to keep her. The other that escaped went straight into the thicker part of the forest
IMG_20170928_172413.jpg
IMG_20170928_172529.jpg
IMG_20170928_172529.jpg

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
What is the color of her eyes? Blue perhaps?
Could we get a good photo from aside?

Which country are you from? In some parts of the world such looks are typical for the local cats.... In others they may be called Oriental-style...

One comment. It may perhaps been sheer luck she got wounded. A ferale, when wounded or sick, and gets help, the Window of easy fostering opens up again... It can go suprising quick.
That is of course, if the cat survives the wounds or disease...

You were both lucky.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I'm also curious where you're located! In the US, most mixed breed cats are moderate in body type, so if there's a cat who has a slender body, wedge-shaped head, and large ears, like the adorable kitten you found, there's almost surely some Oriental influence. In warmer climates, that look can be more standard, though.