What Breed Is My Cat?

I want to know if anyone can help me find out what breed my cat is?

• Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She's pretty! Does she have blue eyes? If so, we might consider her a chocolate lynx point (in the pointed bicolor pattern). Otherwise, then probably a blue and white bicolor. Her breed would be called Domestic Longhair.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I agree. The overall looks "smells" a point, but no quaranties from just one pic.

Yes, she is very nicely shaped in her own way.

"My prof tells we all are made of atoms and molecules. But I must say, the molecules in this here girl are configurated unusually nicely! " :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aaronesmae

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She's pretty! Does she have blue eyes? If so, we might consider her a chocolate lynx point (in the pointed bicolor pattern). Otherwise, then probably a blue and white bicolor. Her breed would be called Domestic Longhair.
Yes he has blue eyes, sorry so late

Alypashong01

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It looks like your girl has some Ragdoll as well from the research I've done the blue eyes plume tail coat length look like Ragdoll is in her blood somewhere. Ragdoll's do come in solid patterns that can be mitted and bi color as well along with sepia and mink raggies. Looks to me like a mink Raggie same as my kittens father. They are very rare and sought after(I posted a pic)

Attachments