What Breed is My Cat

emz30

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

He and his sister were dumped as kittens, but they have both had a pointy face and ears. He is always noisy, wants hugs and has to always be next to someone. She is loud when she wants, like to sleep next to someone but only when she wants. With him you can just crab and hug with no issues..i suspected his mum may have been Burmese but dad was a mog, hence dumped. But wanted to know others opinions, as I'm no expert and he may not be a half breed at all. Sorry for waffling!

Last edited by a moderator:

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@emz30

All I know is he is adorable...all animals that aren't papered are considered either DHS...DLH...etc (to the best of my knowledge)...I have heard you can DNA test your kitties to get a better idea of what they are [emoji]128522[/emoji]

xxmintxx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He could be anything really as he is a bicoloured cat and they are common in many breeds. His specific bicolour is Seychellois Septieme I believe. He does have signs of Bombay though with the pointed ears and face. If one parents was a Bombay then the over must have had some white on them so I would say he is a mix of two or possibly more cat breeds.