What breed is my cat?

dianabanana1225

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found my baby a long time ago her mother abandoned her so i took her in. I know calico is not a breed but only the name of her fur coat because of the three different spots of colors. Shes very active and playful and loves to cuddle but shes almost always a brat at the same time. When she wants her alone time she needs her alone time or she gets angry. Shes 3 years old and sheds ALOT all throughout the year. I just wanna know what breed she could possibly be?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dianabanana1225

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found my baby a long time ago her mother abandoned her so i took her in. I know calico is not a breed but only the name of her fur coat because of the three different spots of colors. Shes very active and playful and loves to cuddle but shes almost always a brat at the same time. When she wants her alone time she needs her alone time or she gets angry. Shes 3 years old and sheds ALOT all throughout the year. I just wanna know what breed she could possibly be?

another pic

Last edited by a moderator:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
As I see, she is tabby harlequin.  I dont see no colored spots on my so so monitor.