What breed is my cat?

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is a rescue cat I have had for about 6 years or more. No one can tell me the breed of cat. He has traits of Siamese  but because of his colors I am sure he is a mix. What I would like to know is what is the other breed he is mixed with. This cat came to me after being mauled by other animals. He is very territorial and has chased out every dog that comes near the fence. He will hang on to the back leg of the dog and bite him if hthe dog does not leave. This cat has no fear of dogs after he healed.
Thank you

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely colour he has! Sort of like cinnamon chocolate. I guess what other breeds he could be mixed with depends on how common those breeds are in the area you live.

So glad he survived being attacked and has a good home now.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Im stuck by the colors.  The coloration is exactly like a point bi-color would have, ite point with white, or mitted point.  Compare with Ragdoll bi-color where this pattern isnt unusual.

But a point would have blue eyes.  Or at very least, bluish eyes...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your help. I live in Thailand so he could be a mix of  many breeds. He follows me around sometime like a puppy dog.  He does not allow any other animals into the room where he sleeps. He has caught and killed 3 baby cobras and is quite the talker. He also guards the yard and allows no other cats in, chases every one away. He even growls at certain people!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like quite the character! You can sleep soundly with him protecting your house. :)