What breed is my cat help?

ming9197

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think my cat is a snowshoe she seems to have the right markings but she also has long hair which makes me think ragdoll. She definitely has the snowshoe, siamese personality very smart a klutz always problem solving the apartment and opening cabinets also very cuddly and one person kind typically cuddled in my arms every night. Her sister makes me even more confused she just looks like a grey tab or American shorthair she seems more muscular.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ming9197

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think my cat is a snowshoe she seems to have the right markings but she also has long hair which makes me think ragdoll. She definitely has the snowshoe, siamese personality very smart a klutz always problem solving the apartment and opening cabinets also very cuddly and one person kind typically cuddled in my arms every night. Her sister makes me even more confused she just looks like a grey tab or American shorthair she seems more muscular.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
With the snowshoe, you are referring to this grey-white bi-color?  nay, its a grey white tabby(?) bi-color, in the pattern of harlekine.

I presume the coloration is exactly the same as her all grayish tabby sister, but she carries also lotsa of white.

No visible siamees nor ragdoll.   Sorry.