What Breed Does My Cat Look Like?

Jaxonc80

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, I found a ferrel cat that is very shy to anyone while outside.but when she s brought inside she will not leave the person alone, she nudges very hard and is very strong. Her coat is black with white splotches underside of her and a distinctive mustache. She has fairly large hind legs and paws, a thick bushy tail as long as her body, again VERY strong, an elongated skull with slightly large ears farther back a good distance from her eyes. Her meow is more of a "ārr" almost as if it's a mix of a chirp and a meow, but with slightly more meow. I've been trying to figure out her breed as best I can, as i feel like she is closer to a wild ancestor than most domestics and it interests me alot. I'm almost positive she isnt descended of a serval, but what do I know? Please help, been trying to find out for ages. Pics attached :)
20190601_010223.jpg
20190601_010232.jpg
20190601_010303.jpg
20190601_010716.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She’s very cute! I would describe her as a black and white bicolor Domestic Shorthair, in the mitted tuxedo pattern. The breeds that result from a cross between a wild and domestic cat (Bengal, Savannah, and Chausie) don’t resemble her. But she’s adorable anyway!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, she would be described as a Domestic Tuxedo Short Hair. With her large ears and longer face she could possible have some Siamese in her, they have different meows, are talkative and have strong personalities.