What breadis my black cat?

kittycrysis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My daughters friend recently bought her a kitten because she was moving into an apartment alone, my daughters friend decided to move in and they gave the kitten to me =D

Im dying to find out what breed she is.

Her names whitney she's about 14 weeks now, has a long torso, bits of white fur on her stomach and kind of greenish grey eyes.

her fur is quite short and glossy, she is a really loving cat, playful also gets along with my other cat Roxy :)

Last edited:

alex17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have no idea what kind of kitty you have but you just PERFECTLY described my little kitten. When I first got my cat at six weeks he had the greenish grey eyes, black silky hair with a few white spots and he is so playful. The shape of your cats face even looks about the same as Caspians.  Caspian is four months now and his eyes have changed to a more gold color now and he has these two white strips that go directly from his ears to his eyes. It doesnt look like your kitty has that though. I just wanted to let you know that our cats are alike :)

From when Cas was a little baby

What he looks like now at four months

I just wanted to show you that white strip I was talking about. So if your kitty gets something like it maybe their the same breed? 

lol. 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Not a breed, but an "original", i.e., a domestic shorthair. A few breeds, like Maine Coon, developed naturally, but for the most part today's breeds came about because people selectively bred domestics with certain characteristics (hair, shape, eye color, coat patterns).