Wet Food - Brand Comparison

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Gus's Mom
I like wellness the best, awesome ingredients plus spirulina which is an immune system booster. Hard to find though
Wellness is the first brand I'd like Simon to try. There is a well-known holistic/ homeopathic vet who lives about 50 minutes from me who sells Wellness. (Her practice is 2 minutes from my parents' house, which comes in handy if you want to ask your parents to pick up cat food/ medicine/ etc. and then get it from them during a visit. Everyone walks away happy.)

BTW, I will not patronize Petco any longer after that story broke about one store euthanizing two(?) ferrets who simply needed medical care. The store was too cheap to properly care for them. Below is one link I just found. (You can tell immediately from the altered Petco logo that the author feel *very* strongly against Petco.)

Anti-Petco Website

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
>Where do you (as in all of you who've posted) purchase such "elite" cat food brands?

i buy the petguard at my local food co-op (you know, one of those health food stores that sells all organic type foods). i can get precise from my vet if i want but the guys don't like that kind too much.

i can also get alot of good brands from a local feed store. you should check that angle out too. most of the stuff they sell at petco (we only have a petco here, no petsmart
) you can get cheaper at this particular feed store. and they carry alot of super premium brands (chicken soup, felidae) as well as stuff like purina/purina pro plan for cheaper.

baileysidney11

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't agree that Natural Balance is the best, I think it's one of the best but not THE best. It is also one of the most expensive.