Warning Awful Story!

pooky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah im only 13 too.But we can still suport and stuff!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had I come home and found that person in my house doing that to my cats, let me just say, there would have been NO trial for him, because he would have been no more. I would have been the one going to trial. Let me just say, and this is MHO, but if I could, I wouldn't put these people in jail, oh no, they would get the ultimate punishment. They do not even deserve the right to live in jail wasting my tax dollors for their pathetic life. This may sound harsh, but I do not care. These people that do this kind of horrible act on animals will eventually do it to a person. As for "reason of insanity", that makes me sick too. That should not even be allowed in court. I say, ok, if you claim you did it out of insanity, then lets lock your sorry A** up in an institution for the rest of your life.
Pooky, it is good to see someone as young as you, that will not tolerate this kind of abuse on animals
Yes, you are only 13, but YOU will be the future and we need caring people like you in this world

My heart goes out to those poor kitties that suffered.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Russian_blue_kitten, soory I left your name out, I meant to include you too. I am very happy with the both of you, the you realize this kind of treament of animals, not just cats, but ALL animals is very very wrong!

sassypants31

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
oh this was awful..man just let me have a stab at that weird sick twisted unhuman person..these stories just sicken me.i will an cannot understand how anyone could hurt an animal..animals an kids i can't understand it

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is wrong with people?

I hate to point this part out but I think his possible sentence is so long because he attacked people as well as the cats.

He didn't meant to kill anybody...so does that mean he meant to harm the cats???

I'm disgusted. I'm going to take a short break and spend some quality time with my cats and fish.

jeeperscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe people can be so cruel. He's not only cruel and inhuman but a total coward, he'd have to be to inflict such pain on defenseless animals. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key!