Wanted: Maine Coon breeders

schlumpfine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear Breeders!

My boyfriend and I are really fond of cats and have two wonderful Maine Coon cats (James and Leonie - brother and sister; 1 1/2 years old).

For this years' holiday, we have planned to travel to Newengland and to the Eastern part of Canada (QuÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]bec, Ontario). We will start our vacations in Newark where we will arrive on August 11th and will then drive northbound along the coast.

Now we are thinking of combining this trip with a few visits to real "Maine Coon Breeders" in this area. Only to have a short look on how the Coonies look like in the States/Canada and to have a few words with the breeders regarding quality cat food, how to find a good pet shop where we can buy real cat-nip toys, etc.

I must also say that we are not interested in buying (hope I can control myself when I see all the cute cats and kittens
...).

So, maybe there are some breeders among you living in Newengland/Canada whom we could visit and have a little conversation about this wonderful breed Maine Coon and maybe exchange some experiences about our cats (maybe for one hour or so)?

I would really be very happy to make the acquaintance to some breeders in the US/CDN

Kind regards