Vibrating Litter Scoop!

kathy14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wanted to post something during the workday while it was on my mind. So it did, and then I ended up seeing this post. This cracked me up!! I needed a laugh but I work in a cubicle in an office and I'm still finding it hard to control my laughter. Just when I had it under control I got to the meatball poopies part... too funny!!!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw that too... seems a little silly to me, but it'd be nice for an old lady with arthritis or something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kathy14

I wanted to post something during the workday while it was on my mind. So it did, and then I ended up seeing this post. This cracked me up!! I needed a laugh but I work in a cubicle in an office and I'm still finding it hard to control my laughter. Just when I had it under control I got to the meatball poopies part... too funny!!!
Glad it gave you a good laugh!
That's the thing with TCS, we all end up seemingly insane as we laugh to ourselves!

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't even use a litter scoop, as it allows too many small particles of soiled litter through and the litter gets dirty too fast. With a clean freak like Red Cat, I'd have to be changing the litter every few days if I used a scoop.

I use a large spoon, like an old kitchen mixing utensil. No matter how deep the litter, my boys always dig down so they urinate on the bottom, so the litter breaks up when one scoops. I tip the box from end to end and from side to side and can use the spoon to scrape the particles off the bottom with a spoon without getting too much clean litter with it.