Very Pregnant Cat

Traceymoody77

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When I first brought home my 2 cats I was told they were both female. Well low and behold my little Coconut is pregnant and it feels like it's been a lifetime. Visibly pregnant over a month felt movement several weeks have seen movement almost 2 weeks. I'm going to try to load a video from 3 days ago. Her nipples however are very light pink. Is this normal at this stage? I can't wait until she delivers. I've had many sleepless nights. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Traceymoody77

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It won't upload the video but I will post pics
20180302_105809.jpg
20180302_105123.jpg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When she has discharge from her lady parts and licks a lot back there she is really close. She looks like three kittens. First time moms may need help so be sure you are ready. Look back through some older threads for some good advice. Poor little girl! I suppose you don't know when she got pregnant? 62-65 days is normal. We are here if you need help! Welcome to the site!

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old are your cats? Are they siblings? Where did you get them?

Have you been able to get your male neutered yet?

lacy2000

Windy City Fosters
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She will have them very soon I predict. Within the next 1-3 days. Does she seem restless? Keep us updated!

FunnyFaceFamily

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My mumma cat got ridiculously affectionate and clingy in the few days before giving birth. The other clue was for about a week before she spent more time checking out her nesting spot . We had no idea when she got pregnant so this was our only clue she was due soon.