Two of my cats are Sirius and Severus

micheleasley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anyone who recognizes the references and wants to gush with me please feel free to let me know!

fluffybeard

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wouldn't it be fun to have a house full of orange cats, each named for a Weasley! Of course, that would be a whole lot of cats...:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micheleasley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My orange cat Toby is the only one that doesn't fit the Harry Potter bill because I didn't name him. I got him for my nana but she decided she was going to stand on her table to clean her chandelier and ended up breaking her shoulder. Toby and Severus were babies from the same litter and she said that after them spending six months together while she recuperated, that they ABSOLUTELY couldn't be separated, so now I have a cat with a name I kind of don't like lol. He would have been a Weasley lol..

Last edited:

catmomma627

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love this! My black cat is named Luna after Lovegood of course! I would very much love to have a boy cat named Potter!

Last edited:

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE it LOL. 

Ever since we've had cats- they've all had literary names.  I have had:

Mistoflees

Tigger

Sneaky Pie

HollyHeart (Warriors Series)

and our latest:

Samwise Gamgee

That being said- "I" wanted Samwise's name to be Crookshanks.  Not only is he an orange cat- he's got a crooked tail.  But NOOOOO.  My oldest daughter- who is in college- her favorite book series at the moment is Lord of the Rings.  And The Hobbit.  Since she was going back to school for her sophomore year a week after we got him- she was the one who picked out the name.  And BTW- he is NOT Samwise the brave.  It's more like "Samwise the not-so-brave". LOL

At least I got to name 2 of them.  Mistoflees was all black- from his head to the tip of his tail.  Sneaky Pie was a tabby- she had more white on her than the real Sneaky Pie/Mrs. Murphy. Holly is also black- but she was a girl and I didn't want Mistoflees the second

Cheryl

Last edited: