Trader Joe's Cat Food?

andrewweilin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey, Gang!

So I'm a big fan of shopping at Trader Joe's for all of my in-home dietary needs and it's definitely a store I trust and think is honest. Anyway, they have a line of pet food that seems to get overlooked when it comes to nutritional discussions. Does anyone out there feed their cats Trader Joe's Pet Foods? Their human food is awesome so I figure their cat food should be quite good as well...just never hear anything about it on the forums.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have seen their foods talked about in this forum. All the comments that I have seen have been good and they are cheaper than many of the other premium brands. They probably aren't talked about as much as the national brands because not everyone lives near a Trader Joe's.

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love TJ's cat food! As Denice said, it's excellent and it's quite a bit cheaper than most comparable foods. If you have access to TJ's, it's a great place to get canned cat food.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Trader Joe's canned cat food - some of them are lower in phosphorous, so I would feed them on occasion to Patrick (RB).

Love the store and the cat food