toys

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

what is your furries favorite toys

Most of mine love wand toys.  Also anything with catnip on it.  Pig's favorite toy is me.  And so is Autumn's. 

Mr. Sniff loves little plastic jingle balls and wand toys.  Bonnie loves furry mouse toys, and Smokey loves those mice that squeak when she bats them around.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

themeowsercrew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my guys are werid........gizmo loves the fuzzy balls with the glitter charlotte anything that moves and her mice

bob  is charlotte n they all love the laser light

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aha!  YESS!  I totally forgot about the laser toy!  They almost all love that one.  Well, except Ziggy, but she's blind, so.....

themeowsercrew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my guys play so hard sometimes they slam into things or each other
also have the cats meow that they sale on tv char really luvs it

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
BOXES!

I spend a fortune on cat toys and they do play with them, but boxes win over everything else. My crew love the UPS guy. I mean LOVE him like a long lost relative. When they see that truck coming down the street, they hang in the front window and stare, waiting to see if it will stop or keep going on down the street.

When the boxes are taken in, they mill around my feet, jump up on the table, rub and poke the box and generally get in the way, all the while urging me breathlessly, "Hurry up, Mom! Get your junkz OUT! Give us our BOX!"

If it has crinkly wrapping paper stuffed inside, so much the better.

Boxes are part of my décor now. If I want to pare down the numbers, I have to wait until they go out in the garden and then sneak the boxes into the trash and hope they don't notice. As if...

themeowsercrew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sounds like bob n char they love their boxes they really love the ones with the  handles they love to pplay lets see whose paw they can mess up fastest

murr7maggiom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
DaBird and MetPet wand toys. I also have a long tunnel that my cat Murray loves to run through. He will start at one end and wiggle his butt before running through it.

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My little boy loves those tubes! The ones I got for him are called crinkle sacks. One of his most favorite things to do (particularly in the morning poo poo dance routine) is to race through them, one after the other, like the Indie 500. Zoom! Zoom! Zoom! If he can get me to chase him, so much the better. Diva girl, Ivy, of course, won't go near them for fear something in there will devour her, which is fine with her brother. Minez! ALL minez!  LOL

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My living room is full of toys.
Cardboard boxes...three of those. Along with one cube. and a large tunnel and a small one. YES they play with all that. And that doesn't include the small stuff.
Tinsel balls. Some like green, some like silver, other like gold. I like none of them. But I got over ruled.
Crinkle balls, puff balls, ping pong balls. Those ping pong balls go up and down the hallway fast and furious.
We have three cat dancers. I keep losing them. I buy another then find it Three is all.
I have a fishing pole with a lighting squeeking mice. We play fishing for cats in the wee hours and its dark.
Well nine cats, yah we play with all sorts of toys. Mice live and toy too.

ms waise

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kimbo loves anything and everything that is not a toy. Or she plays with my nephews toys and my nephew only play with her toys...... She does love da bird and anything with fur or feathers. She won't play with plastic or bells, unless of course it's my nephews toys.

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow! Nine! Brave person! I am no longer in control of my life and I only have two. !!!!

I keep all the smaller, loose stuff in two empty Kleenex boxes. Gets the "edible" stuff up off the floor momentarily for when the Robo runs and the kids have endless fun reaching in to fish their favorites back out. Endless fun for me watching, too. Forget ever trying to get rid of anything, no matter how raggedly it is.

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow! Nine! Brave person! I am no longer in control of my life and I only have two. !!!!

I keep all the smaller, loose stuff in two empty Kleenex boxes. Gets the "edible" stuff up off the floor momentarily for when the Robo runs and the kids have endless fun reaching in to fish their favorites back out. Endless fun for me watching, too. Forget ever trying to get rid of anything, no matter how raggedly it is.
We have a large dog in charge of vacuming the "edible" things on our floor.
Cats make a mess, the dog and I clean it up.

santan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL! Actually, the edibles I was referring to are things that the robo vacuum (actual machine) will "eat" if I'm not careful to police the floor areas before it runs.  It's like Pac Man on the small cat toys.

themeowsercrew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol....I don't have to worry about char char (charlotte) puts all the toys away or she puts them in. the water bowl so there wet ...silly girl