Tippy has discovered people food!!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tippy has never been a big eater, but now she suddenly discovered the people food is great! Angel has always loved cream cheese and sits at the table when we have breakfast waiting for a taste. Now Tippy has also discovered the wonders of cream cheese. Angel sits next to Paul and Tippy sits with me each morning waiting for her treat. She has also discovered steak, chicken, turkey. Tony has never tasted people food in his life and has no desire for any.

brendan2282

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat Max seems to love crunchy things like crackers, toast, chips (not that we have them that often!).  He also loves steak, turkey and chicken.  His sister Phoebe couldn't care less about people food!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Max seems to love crunchy things like crackers, toast, chips (not that we have them that often!).  He also loves steak, turkey and chicken.  His sister Phoebe couldn't care less about people food!
Same with Angel -- she absolutely loves potato chips! So do I - but I'm trying not to buy any. I'd rather have chips than candy, cake, ice cream, etc.

twinkles21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Rue the day my kitties found out about human food. lol. Py will literally eat everything, from spinach and tomatoes to chips and crackers. Desty likes chips as long as long as you suck off most of the seasoning, and I swear to you that cat can heat-seek a muffin from a mile away. Grandpa gave Noriel her first taste of human food 
 In fact this morning it was like death combat to protect my turkey swiss sandwich

chromium blues

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Emmerson, long-since adopted, thank goodness...When he was at the tender age of eight weeks, launched himself into a full plate of spaghetti in his eagerness to get at it!