Tippy and Tony went crazy over turkey

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the first people food Tony has ever eaten in his 13 1/2 years. But turkey did get to him! He absolutely loved it - and so did Tippy. Angel slept thru dinner so she missed the turkey. But there's always leftovers!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3::lol3::lol3: Mogli goes nuts over any cooked meat, but turkey and duck are particular favorites (and the only poultry he can eat).

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angel LOVES Turkey! When I came home from dinner on Thanksgiving, I tore up about a handful for him, & he devoured it!  

Now, every time I am fixing a plate of left overs, me meows & meows, until I give him some.

"Mom, I can smell that turkey, can I have some, Please, Please, Please!!?"   I asked him what he was going to do when we ran out of turkey? 

I do have a 5.58 lb breast in the freezer I was going to fix, so I would have some here, but I got so much from my mom's I didn't need to.

I think I may fix it on New Years day. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tippy knew exactly what we were having for dinner tonight --- leftover turkey. She sat on the end table nearest out little dining area, waiting for some. I cut up a few pieces, put them in the two cat bowls --- Tony went over to get some, but Tippy pushed him out of the way. What a bully! And he's such a sweetheart he didn't even fight with her. That little guy doesn't have a mean bone on his body. Angel found the other bowl of turkey and finished that off. I'm not sure if Tony ever get any at all, but I'll make sure he gets a special treat for himself when the bullies aren't watching!