Tiki's first bath...at home!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the first picture Shell!

And I love the one of you together, you can see the look of love in your eyes, its beautiful

Has she recovered completely now?

lucia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh, you are such a mean meowmie! Subjecting her to a bath just for a great photo op!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Thanks Guys!
She's fully recovered from the "torture" that she endured & now is full of loves like usual. She was mad at me all evening & must have still be miffed about it during the night since I had the bed to myself. Thankfully I don't plan on doing this on a weekly basis, more like once a month or so. Hopefully the next time will go a little smoother on both of our parts!

As for a reason why I give her a bath, it's mainly because she's not very good at giving herself baths. She's also really prone to getting bad mats in her fur, so I had her shaved down. I'm hoping by bathing her once in a while & brushing her on a daily basis will cut down on the mats. It was kind of shocking to see how much dirt she had on her fur...not sure how she can get so dirty since she's strictly indoors! But she's Ms. Mischievous, so I'm sure she's getting into things that she probably shouldn't be!

Thanks again everyone!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shell

As for a reason why I give her a bath, it's mainly because she's not very good at giving herself baths. She's also really prone to getting bad mats in her fur, so I had her shaved down. I'm hoping by bathing her once in a while & brushing her on a daily basis will cut down on the mats. It was kind of shocking to see how much dirt she had on her fur...not sure how she can get so dirty since she's strictly indoors! But she's Ms. Mischievous, so I'm sure she's getting into things that she probably shouldn't be!
Thanks for explaining that to me Shell
it all makes sense now

Ms Mischievous - I just love it!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about the pictures not showing. Looks like Photobucket was down for a while but apparently they're up & running!

Thanks again everyone! I'm definitely sending Anne the first picture!