tiki cat after dark, cans bpa free?

srcl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does anyone know if tiki cat's after dark cans are BPA free? I can't find anywhere on the information that it is BPA free. I also noticed when I was checking out on Amazon that there is a California prop 65 warning about how consuming this product may expose to BPA. So not sure what's up with that...

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Searching Google for "Does Tiki cat use BPA free cans?" came back with,

22 Customer Questions. are the cans BPA free? All of Tiki's cans and pouches are BPA free.Nov 25, 2017
TIKI CAT Puka Puka Luau Succulent Chicken in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food - Chewy.com

California Prop 65 is nonsense. I'm sure even our air and water have Prop 65 warnings. There's a scumbag industry of frivolous litigation just for Prop 65 that's it seen as safer to slap a warning on than to invite a lawsuit even if there's no reason for concern. Everyone else ignores those warnings anyway because just about everything has one now. 🤦‍♂️

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

srcl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Searching Google for "Does Tiki cat use BPA free cans?" came back with,

22 Customer Questions. are the cans BPA free? All of Tiki's cans and pouches are BPA free.Nov 25, 2017
TIKI CAT Puka Puka Luau Succulent Chicken in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food - Chewy.com

California Prop 65 is nonsense. I'm sure even our air and water have Prop 65 warnings. There's a scumbag industry of frivolous litigation just for Prop 65 that's it seen as safer to slap a warning on than to invite a lawsuit even if there's no reason for concern. Everyone else ignores those warnings anyway because just about everything has one now. 🤦‍♂️
Yeah, I agree. and I did see that when I searched it up that chewy states tiki's cans are bpa free.
I just found it interesting because there wasn't that warning for the bigger 5oz. cans, but when I went to order the small cans, it didn't have that warning. Just interesting!