Tigger's supervised explore outside

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As she's noticably getting weaker on her bad leg, so I stay with her to lift her up onto the fence and help her if her leg gives her trouble :heartshape:

The wooden thing in one of the photos is a hedghog house, Willow (who wouldn't let me take photos cause she decided she was going to hide indoors where I cannot find her), thinks that the resident of the hedgehog house (a hedgehog who doesn't regularly come here, she just shows up every now and again), Willow believes the hedgehog is a carnivore that lives off eating cats that get too close to the hedgehog house :lol::crackup:

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As she's noticably getting weaker on her bad leg, so I stay with her to lift her up onto the fence and help her if her leg gives her trouble :heartshape:

The wooden thing in one of the photos is a hedghog house, Willow (who wouldn't let me take photos cause she decided she was going to hide indoors where I cannot find her), thinks that the resident of the hedgehog house (a hedgehog who doesn't regularly come here, she just shows up every now and again), Willow believes the hedgehog is a carnivore that lives off eating cats that get too close to the hedgehog house :lol::crackup:
:crackup:🙀 SNORGLES and strokings on sweet Willow! *No, those stickery things don't bother cats. But they ARE kinda intimidating-looking, I suspect, to a soft little cat.*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
:crackup:🙀 SNORGLES and strokings on sweet Willow! *No, those stickery things don't bother cats. But they ARE kinda intimidating-looking, I suspect, to a soft little cat.*
Willow doesn't like letting anyone know she has a soft side in case it ruins her street cred, which makes it even funnier when she decides that a hedgehog, or a caterpillar, is a scary :crackup: :catrub:

In the summer she saw a caterpillar and ran back inside to get away from it cause it dared to move in her direction and she said it was going to eat her in one mouthful :running::lol::catrub::heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow doesn't like letting anyone know she has a soft side in case it ruins her street cred, which makes it even funnier when she decides that a hedgehog, or a caterpillar, is a scary :crackup: :catrub:

In the summer she saw a caterpillar and ran back inside to get away from it cause it dared to move in her direction and she said it was going to eat her in one mouthful :running::lol::catrub::heartshape:
Yeah, some of them caterpillars are scary, Willow, I agree. Those ones with the horns? OMC!!! Mom had a tomato patch and I'd get scared every time I saw one of those horned monsters! And then there the bristly ones :fear:*Sorry.Forget I mentioned those.*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, some of them caterpillars are scary, Willow, I agree. Those ones with the horns? OMC!!! Mom had a tomato patch and I'd get scared every time I saw one of those horned monsters! And then there the bristly ones :fear:*Sorry.Forget I mentioned those.*
Caterpillar has the word cat in it, which Willow says means they eat cats :lol2: