Thoughts on the breed??

tonko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone,

This is my first post! and will definitely not be my last as me and my girlfriend became cat owners about 3 months ago. 

We have two kittens, both are around 5 months old. I was just wondering if someone could shed some light on to the breed of either of them? They are from separate litters, I will attach photos at the bottom but Albie is the white one and Wilbert is the grey and white one! Any information you have would be amazing! 

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! 

Sorry this post got "lost" in the forum. 

I can tell you that both of your kitties are beautiful! 
 But then, you probably know that already!

Wilbert has a somewhat Maine Coonish look to him, with those ear tufts and the furry paws. Can you tell us some more about their background? Were both adopted from a shelter, or do you know more about the parents?

Generally speaking, they are both bicolors. Wilbert is a gray tabby & white, and Albie is a red tabby and white, possibly in a Van pattern.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Just to agree with Anne.

Sorry I didnt answered earlier,  because I think I saw your post.  Was probably in a hurry..  Anyways, now you got a good answer.   :)

Hi everyone,

This is my first post! and will definitely not be my last as me and my girlfriend became cat owners about 3 months ago. 

We have two kittens, both are around 5 months old. I was just wondering if someone could shed some light on to the breed of either of them? They are from separate litters, I will attach photos at the bottom but Albie is the white one and Wilbert is the grey and white one! Any information you have would be amazing!