mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

alliread

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That was really neat..Thanks for sharing. I didnt have the same experience because there was only 1 baby
I even started questioning the pregnancy until he was actually out into the world.

It reminded me of my own pregnancy..My son used to beat so hard that it would shake the matress and his father would wake up

Looks like your gonna have your hands full

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Watching the babies move is such a cool thing to experiance. i used to sit and watch Kitty's stomach just to see if the babies were going to move. Thanks for sharing that. She is a beautiful cat! I cant wait to see pictures of babies! Good luck!

ilovemycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow are they doing jumping jacks or what
haw many is she having and when is she due? keep us posted

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i am not sure how many she is having however by the calculations of her last heat she is due next week but i am not sure she is going to make it that long. Yeah they move like that all the time i don't think they ever sleep. I never see her belly not moving. I think we are going to leave the house for a few hours tomorrow and see if she has them unless i wake up and she has already had them tonight.

winterandsmokey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
that was really cool thank you for sharing. my pregnancies were the same but I cant see the movement like that in winter she has to much hair but you can feel them kick her. winter was laying on my chest last week and I got kicked by one of her kittens and it almost knocked the air out of me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah I just sit an watch her belly they don't ever seem to sleep. LOL! She is due this week however she hasn't really eaten anything all day and she usually eats like a cow! I hope she goes soon. She has been nesting in my closet today.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mommaoftwo2006

Yeah I just sit an watch her belly they don't ever seem to sleep. LOL! She is due this week however she hasn't really eaten anything all day and she usually eats like a cow! I hope she goes soon. She has been nesting in my closet today.
You might have babies soon. Keep in touch