this is my Holley Bug

heathermae

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am hoping to figure out what breed she could be. Ive never seen a cat with long tufts of hair between the pads on her paws. She has discovered a liking or an interest in water (I.e. the toilet and bath) but doesn't like to get wet. She hides a lot and doesn't need a lot of affection. Hope you can help

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I am hoping to figure out what breed she could be. Ive never seen a cat with long tufts of hair between the pads on her paws. She has discovered a liking or an interest in water (I.e. the toilet and bath) but doesn't like to get wet. She hides a lot and doesn't need a lot of affection. Hope you can help
These tufts on paws, is because she is genetically a longhaired.  I mean, she looks shorthaired, but the bushy tail revelas she is at least mediumhaired, she does has the longhaired gene.

I think she is a domestic, mediumhaired. The pattern is tabby and white.

Re this hidding a lot - THIS you could work with, if you so wish. Look onto the Stray and Ferale section, to get some ideas. Or the Behavior section...

Is she adopted ex homeless, or is she shy from beginning?   I mean, my oldest resident, is home breed, he is shy, but he doenst hide much.  Only when there comes visitors.

A nice cat, I hope you will get her to love get and give some cuddling!