Things your dog has eaten...that it shouldn't have!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I don't know what Chester's been eating but he's off to the vet in half an hour, too. Has completely liquid diarrhoea, is throwing up (and it has plastic in it, God knows where he got that) and is lethargic and miserable with a temperature, too, I think.

They ate Blood & Bone fertiliser the other day, the vet told us they'd get sick from it, but it was nearly a week ago and Ruby is fine, Chester is, well, as sick as a dog! So off to the vet - AGAIN - in a minute!

G

ghostuser

Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Well, I don't know what Chester's been eating but he's off to the vet in half an hour, too. Has completely liquid diarrhoea, is throwing up (and it has plastic in it, God knows where he got that) and is lethargic and miserable with a temperature, too, I think.

They ate Blood & Bone fertiliser the other day, the vet told us they'd get sick from it, but it was nearly a week ago and Ruby is fine, Chester is, well, as sick as a dog! So off to the vet - AGAIN - in a minute!
Hope he feels better soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's fine now.....but I got it off him!!! Great....

mellanie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My favourite x-ray I have ever taken was a 5 month old Dachsund puppy who ate a huge pair of diamond stud earrings!! The little monkey--in order to get to them, she somehow got onto the owner's bed, jumped onto a chair, then the dresser, then opened her jewellery box!! Luckily she crapped them out a few hours later.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dog Sharie ALWAYS eats stuff out of the tiny bathroom garbage. Like bathroom cups, tissues, and umm etc heh. So I'm looking into getting one of those mini garbage cans where you step on the petal and it opens so she can't get it. I usually try to keep the bathroom door closed but she manages to push it open with her head. Lately I've been putting the bathroom waste basket on the counter in the bathroom though

She also eats sticks and chews on just about anything on the ground....Not good....

G

ghostuser

Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

My dog Sharie ALWAYS eats stuff out of the tiny bathroom garbage. Like bathroom cups, tissues, and umm etc heh. So I'm looking into getting one of those mini garbage cans where you step on the petal and it opens so she can't get it. I usually try to keep the bathroom door closed but she manages to push it open with her head. Lately I've been putting the bathroom waste basket on the counter in the bathroom though

She also eats sticks and chews on just about anything on the ground....Not good....
A lot of dogs figure those types of pails out rather quickly. I keep my bathroom garbage inside the cabinet under the sink. Do you have any hidden space?