Purraise
That's so awesome, I love the story and captions. Very cool cats

Marc and Bor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Tiggy and Petals fans, I was looking at this thread, and some of the pics are missing. I am not sure why, but I will bring you up to date with what's been going on in our house since this vandetta started. These kitties sure are something........

Anyway, last we left the story, Tigger had worked out and felt pretty confident in whatever surprise attack Petals was planning
he would be able to take her. Last we saw him, he was taking a bath before bed.

Waking up this morning, I walked past the closet, and I hear, "PSSSSSSSST" I look around, and here is Tiggy hiding out in there. He wanted to know if I knew where Petals was this morning. I guess his confidence of superiority was waning

I hadn't seen her, so he left catiously to see if he could see what she was up too. He came across his older sister Trixie taking her morning nap under the bed. He asked her, "Pixie, have you seen Petals?" She looks under the bed and say's "She's not under here"

Taking pity on her paranoid little brother, she got up and helped him look for her.

In the mean time, Petals was staying out of sight, wanting Tiggy to be paranoid about where she was.........so she climbed behind the blinds in the window

Thinking he might be safe and be out of sight, he decided to go in the window also.........little did he know...........

She could hear him out there.......could almost feel his nervousness....little did he know where she was...........

Tune in soon to find out how this all turns out..........

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you liked them! Can't wait to see more of Cody!

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok.We need to hear what happens next please.Get us hooked and then you disappear.LOL.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry Vette.......they just haven't done anything for me to continue the story........very boring little kitties! LOL As soon as I have a pictures to keep the story going, I promise I will..............