The War Is On

dominocat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh great I think as I lay lazing in the sun. Here she comes again. Can't she see I'm busy relaxing? I do not feel like dancing this dance again. But she never gives up. Nope. Oh great now she picks me up again. Looks down and sees that the barking squad is watching curiously. And is that a bit of schadenfreude(pleasure in other animal's pain) I see? Of course it is. She or her sister isn't going after them this time. Well at least she won't put that stupid rope on me or put me on that table where her sister puts the barking squad. I think they call it a leash, the rope I mean.

Oh great here we go. On the table and I can see the basket. I hate that basket. It always tips over when I stand on it to look out the window and it's a bit too small to sleep in. And there's so many pointy things in it. Okay now I'm on the table and she has that big square thingy. She runs it through my fur. Okay this is nice purrrrrrr. Very nice. Oh no. Don't you dare. I like my curly stomach like that thank you. Hm... she didn't like that I bit into it... oh no. No no no no not those thinner things with those many little... spikes. Ha! Got one! You can't... aw crap she has a another one. Well at least I can ruin this one while she tries to get the tangles out. Ha got her finger! Okay okay she is doing this to be nice. Let's chew a little softly on her finger. She knows I do it because I love her. Okay I can give her a kiss since she's asking for it. But no more shiny, thin, pointy thingies. Oh by the way. I have something behind me ear, it itches. Oh yes. Right there. Oh a tick was it? Well how was supposed to get rid of it? That's your job.

Well she didn't try to get all the whool out this time. I think she gave up after I stole the second shiny thing. Or was it when I put my front paws on her cheeks and nuzzled her nose with my face? Well I won today. Let's jump off the table and go back to my sunny spot in the window. Why she only does it to me I can't understand... but on the other paw... Puck gets stuck in a blanket once a week and gets his ears cleaned for him.... so I guess am lucky. But next time I'll bury the combs in the litter box... or in the garden. 

I won this battle and I will win the war. To the next time. Have fun cleaning Puck's ears. He's hiding in the closet. Oh and Nils needs a bath because a cow sneezed on him. He's trying to hide on the bookshelf. Oh I know! I'll go find Nellie. Maybe she will actually let me come near her today.

Runs back two minutes later. No she still hates me.