The Trials and Tribulations of being a cat.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,

My name is Tomnus and my daddy said I could come on here and see if you all had any advice for me but I don't know how much I trust anything he says right now.  Its been a horrible last couple of months...but I don't have time to get into it.  The latest infraction has been the influx of cats.  Daddy bought a kitten yesterday and that would make my 4th brother or sister now, not counting the dogs.  We just got another cat a few days ago when my meowme's sister moved in.  Don't get my wrong I love my sister Jewel, she looks just like me and remnids me of my fur mom.  But these other two...they have got to go.  Is it something I've done that dad keeps trying to replace me?  I thought I was the only tomcat he needed.   True I do hiss and swat at the dogs but...isn't that what cats are supposed to do?  

pharber-murphy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good for you, Tomnus. It's important to keep those dogs in their place! I growl at our neighbor's dogs, but since I'm not allowed outside the house, they don't pay me the slightest attention.

I have a brother, but he was here before me so I can't complain really. I feel for you, though. My human mom makes me share all my stuff with my bro - she even stops playing games with me so she can play with him. Can you imagine! My one consolation is that he's a lot older so I know he won't be mooching off me forever. Then I'll have both my humans all to myself!

You keep those dogs in check. And, remember, your new bros and sisses understand a hiss and a swat, too ;-)

Meow, Meow,

Bertha Harber-Murphy

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Is it something I've done that dad keeps trying to replace me?  I thought I was the only tomcat he needed.   True I do hiss and swat at the dogs but...isn't that what cats are supposed to do?  
No your daddy just wants you to have lots of friends.  Now about those dogs.....KEEP THEM IN LINE!!!!!!  

And remember cats rule dogs drool!!!!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks you two I'm actually feeling better about the new ones.  The bigone my dad calls "chompers" is actually the biggest scardy cat I've ever met but boy can he cuddle.  I like sleeping with him on my new aunt's bed.  And the new one dad calls "minion" isn't all bad, I just get annoyed when he plays with my tail.  He still has his claws so it HURTS but I just swat him in the fface and he stops.  I also have accss to kitty food because of him but it doesn't really agree with me but its so yummy.  

Now if only I could get used to my new aunt..she keeps piking me up when I'm sleeping and despite my protests and hissing she doesn't put me down.  Daddy will come to my rescue sometimes though.