The sweet sounds your kitty makes

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
most of our cats talk is pretty normal kitteh stuff. but dante cries like a baby for his food. it's pretty funny. wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh he is a big big boy and he just makes these tiny baby kitten and actual baby meows. tibby just talks like a normal old forest cat. not that much and when he does he trills. and now we have two baby cats who just sound like baby cats. only time will tell what their voices will be like. :)
Merlin sounds like a baby when he cries for food too, he literally screeches 😹

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We call Toffee "Little Gruntosaurus" or "Puffing Billy" because he can't purr as he's the runt of his litter and a defect he was born with means he struggles with it (and couldn't meow properly either as a kitten, and even now still does kitten "squeaks" instead of meows which are also very sweet!) and makes a grunting, snuffling noise instead of the usual cat purrs. He vibrates, but no sound comes out! He also does a very sweet whimper-like sound when he's in a deep sleep.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mingo grunts and groans when he sleeps. He loves to retire to the spare bedroom and climb inside the box springs. I can always tell he's there when I hear the grunts and groans.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
We call Toffee "Little Gruntosaurus" or "Puffing Billy" because he can't purr as he's the runt of his litter and a defect he was born with means he struggles with it (and couldn't meow properly either as a kitten, and even now still does kitten "squeaks" instead of meows which are also very sweet!) and makes a grunting, snuffling noise instead of the usual cat purrs. He vibrates, but no sound comes out! He also does a very sweet whimper-like sound when he's in a deep sleep.
Awwww- my Max squeaks and can't meow.. the cutest little sounds are music to my ears,forever kitten voice,love it