The babies

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the last 3 are all, spayed, tested (negitive)shots,wormed, treated for fleas, got that done yesterday
There sore but they are eating good, so in a few days I'm sure they will be ok
And the today I got a phone call, some folks want to come and see the babies they are looking for 2

I hope the interagation won't take me to long

And I hope the spot lights not to hot

And I know my Heart will be broken
if they take them, I'm already crying about it.But I know I have to do it
I can't even talk about it or think about it without
My heart is going to be broke, I hope I can do it.Its very hard to let them go

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful job you have done with these kittens. Someone is going to be very lucky to get such darling, well cared for babies.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Well the last 3 are all, spayed, tested (negitive)shots,wormed, treated for fleas, got that done yesterday
There sore but they are eating good, so in a few days I'm sure they will be ok
And the today I got a phone call, some folks want to come and see the babies they are looking for 2

I hope the interagation won't take me to long

And I hope the spot lights not to hot

And I know my Heart will be broken
if they take them, I'm already crying about it.But I know I have to do it
I can't even talk about it or think about it without
My heart is going to be broke, I hope I can do it.Its very hard to let them go
That's GREAT.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just hope when they go that they get the most Love possible, I will miss them so much, I am worried sick that someone won't take good care of them. I guess I will just have to let them go and hope they get everything that the need

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'll have an anxiety attact tomorrow when those people come
I am a mess, I am so glad I don't have childern at home, what a mess they wouldn't leave the backyard untill they were 25

And if I don't like these people what do I do then, oh gads

I am not going to let the 3 go that were just at the vet on Monday, I don't want them stressed out anymore for a bit and moving has to be stressful, they still don't feel real terrific anyway..

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
your doing an amazing job - you know that dont you!!! these kitties owe their lifes to you
bless you for everything!!!

now cry away my friend - we are all here for you

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel, and you do not have to let them go to the first people who come unless you are really happy with them. You can be polite and say you need to think about it, if you don't like them, or say you have someone else interested. But I am sure it will be all right and you will know they are being well cared for - you are an amazing person who has done so much for these cats.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are coming at 12:00 pm I just hope they are the right kind of people, everytime I look at the babies I just want to cry. I don't want to sound like I am the only person that can take care of them, oh gosh I'll be crying all morning, I feel like a big baby, it's just very hard, I put toys together for them, and blankets that I made for them, treats and a long list about them and what there personalities are like, what they like to eat, I 'm sorry I guess I will still be crying when they get here. I don't think I will ever be able to do this again.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did you get the adoption application form I sent you? Anyone who goes through the trouble of filling out that form? Is serious about the kittens!

Good luck!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes kellie Thanks I got it, I think the biggest problem is of course they are attached to me and I to them, and the fact that I have never had Kittens before
(The old mother Hen instinct ) I guess

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well 2 of the babies will be going the first of the week
I just had those 3 spayed on Monday, and I didn't want them going to soon, I didn't think it was fair to stress them again so soon
The people seem pretty nice, I had a better impression then I figured I would, so I think all will be ok. Well I will ask to be able to ck on them from time to time, they only live about 3 miles from me, I know I will still be sad when they go even if I feel like the people are ok.