The adventures of Mango and Theodore.

elise1030

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I decided to write a running thread on my cats, it will in turn, force me to capture those silly, goofy awesome moments that my kitties have together and separate. I'll start by giving a bit of info on my cats.

THEODORE

Theodore has been in our lives since the very moment he was born. I know from the moment he was born, he was gonna be a one-of-a-kind cat and I knew he was going to be a part of our family for a long time. He would shove his brothers and sisters aside to get at mummy for milk and just generally be a bully to them.  As he grew older he really grew on us, he'd follow us everywhere, come for cuddles and just want to be in everything we did.

One day, we decided we'd keep this little guy as we'd all became attached to him  and this one particular day he had this look about him that reminded my kids of Theodore from the Chipmunks, and that is how he got his name. He has a nickname - Theodorable!

MANGO

Mango is our newest addition to our house. Her story is a bit bittersweet and not really one I'm ready to explain yet. We got her about 3 weeks after we lost a cat in tragic circumstances. We rescued her from our local pound as a little 7-8 week old kitten after she and her brothers and sisters were rescued from a drainpipe the day before we chose her. There were so many choose from and maybe some might have won my heart over more than her at the time we were looking but I really wanted a ginger cat. She most definitely has won our hearts over and over again. She is a little timid but she has the sweetest nature. Also very photogenic! She loves to scoop water from her dish with her paws as well.

I will post more when I have more time. I have plenty of photos and stories to tell. The cats never fail to make us laugh every day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elise1030

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Video taken yesterday
Theodore & Mango: [VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

elise1030

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feel like a bad poster but I've been so busy. The kitties have been cheeky, Theodore more so than Mango. I did want to share a couple of pictures.

We'd really like to go out!

Just hanging out.

Guess who knocked over the rack of towels that were drying and got himself cornered!

Wondering if he can get up in that cabinet!

Don't bother me, I'm trying to sleep!

Last edited: