Tasty, healthy and cheap - Anyone has a recipe?

ziggy'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm looking for a recipe for homemade cat food that is very palatable, healthy and cheap, if that's possible. Two of my cats can't/won't eat dry food and so far I haven't been able to find a good food that they like. One of the cats is very picky and will rather go without than eat something she doesn't like. She'll just wait until she can steal some people food, preferably something deep friend and fattening.

I would really appreciate if someone could give me a recipe that would work for my little prince and princess. Taste is very important and since I have quite a few foster cats price is also important.
Right now they are eating Felidae canned but they don't like it. If someone has any suggestions of a way to spice up their canned food that would also be great.

Thanks in advance!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please discuss this with your vet or a animal nutritionist..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ziggy'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Why should I discuss it with my vet? All I need is a recipe for a food that tastes good. I don't think my vet has any recipes at all.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Because your vet will make sure a recipe cover s the Nutritional needs of Your cat ... Many have lost animals because all they wanted was a recipe and the recipe turned out to be missing key nutrients...

nutrolori

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Because your vet will make sure a recipe cover s the Nutritional needs of Your cat ... Many have lost animals because all they wanted was a recipe and the recipe turned out to be missing key nutrients...

I agree with Sharky. It is better to be safe than sorry. Your vet could give you some very good insight as what is best for your cats.