Suggestion

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cause sometimes people hit hard times and can't immediately afford a vet bill

Could something get set up that those of us that can afford to put a little bit into it to help others, donate money to and if someone genuinely needs help with a vets bill they can request the money, and it gets paid to their vet for them?

Or would this not be a workable idea?

Just putting it out there, sorry if its something that couldn't be worked

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What you could do is keep an eye out, especially in the SOS forum, for those who are appealing for help - read their issue(s), and if they've done something like a gofundme, you could read their information there too. I think most of those can be donated to anonymously. If you were willing to, you could also PM a given person.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It says it's a warning which means I done something wrong :confused2: again :nono::sigh:
That warning has NOTHING to do with you. It is placed on all posts that are asking for financial help. If you will go back and look at many of the SOS threads you will find it on each of them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That warning has NOTHING to do with you. It is placed on all posts that are asking for financial help. If you will go back and look at many of the SOS threads you will find it on each of them.
ok sorry i got worried when I saw the word warning - assumed it was saying I did something wrong

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do know one thing: my disorder is a pain and emotional unstable personality disorder often gets staff of forums furious at me - even when they know i have it and don't have control during momentary reactions even when i apologise afterwards :sigh:

Last edited by a moderator:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got banned from one mental health support site for life - simply over one momentary reaction when I was struggling

Last edited by a moderator:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do try my best to behave myself, I don't always get it right :sigh:

I will fall in line if I get told I did any bad thing

Just hoping I never get screamed at and threatened like :angrywoman: