Stray Or Not?

Animallover868

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, I may have probably done wrong but Idk. But, I noticed a small kitten roaming around my apartments neighborhood in July. I started feeding her in August. At night was when I started feeding her. As she used to only appear at night. She wasn't aggressive nor friendly. She kind of used to avoid me and everyone else and acted scared of everyone. September came and she finally let me pet her . the end of September she learned to start following me into my home. (This cat is probably 7-8 months old) and in October she was spending night in the house and knew what a litter box was. Without me teaching. However every morning she'd wake me to let her outside. Alot of my friends think she has a home but that she is coming over here to receive attention and extra food. She does seem very dirty she needs a bath. I have been cleaning my house every single day. I will post a picture. But, i need to know what to do now? Also I bought the collar she is wearing

Attachments

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The kindest thing you can do for her is to get her to the vet for vaccines and most importantly getting her spayed. If not she is sure to have kittens soon and your one cat will turn into many. If you are feeding her and giving her shelter, then you are making her strong and healthy to reproduce. Please be sure that she is spayed sooner or later. She have been so kind to take her in and give her a good home. Outside is no place for a cat with all of the dangers.