Stray Kitty I Gave A Home To

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
this is sebastian i found him about 6 months ago outside luckily it was summer at the time. He was really thin and you could tell he had been in alot of fights i walked up to him but he ran away at first so i went and bought some cat food and i began putting food out for him using my hand so that my scent was on the food it took about 2 weeks of me doing this and u sat on the ground with the food in front of me ans lured him to me he hesitated at first but as soon as i let him smell me he came right up and i slowly started petting him and it was all over from there he was rubbing on me and rolling on the ground and following me evweywhere he started sleeping in my shed i put blankets in the shed along with food and water and we fed him all summer he came over everyday all day but as the time went on so did the seasons and living in michigan it gets super cold here so i talked my husband into letting sebastian in the house because i didn't want him freezing to death and after me being so persistent my husband said yes he went straight in the house almost like he owned the place and he was already use to my 2 dogs i have so that was no issue lol but he came in like yup this is my home lol he used the litter box right away (which tells me he was someone's pet at some point and they just threw him out the door) i am so glad we decided to keep him he is an awesome addition to our home. So i was just trying to figure out what kind of cat he is does anyone have any ideas of what he could be??? Thanks in advance

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He looks like a a grey and white tabby with stripes.
Thank you for answering i appreciate it. I kind of thought he was prob something common i just wasnt sure what it was. Thank you i will have to look tabby's up i have always had dogs all my life he is only like my 2nd cat i have had so i dont know very many breeds i just felt so bad for him being stuck outside wanted to give him a home

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for answering i appreciate it. I kind of thought he was prob something common i just wasnt sure what it was. Thank you i will have to look tabby's up i have always had dogs all my life he is only like my 2nd cat i have had so i dont know very many breeds i just felt so bad for him being stuck outside wanted to give him a home
So you're keeping him or doing the Trap-Neuter-Return?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I agree, tabby and white in the harlequine pattern.

Domestic, as 95% of cats are.

Very pretty!

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So you're keeping him or doing the Trap-Neuter-Return?
I am definately keeping him he has been in our home for almost 2 months already and he has meowed his way into our hearts he has been such a joy for us i wouldnt feel right just throwing him back out there i do plan on neutering him as soon as we can get up the money to do it. He really is a unique kitty he lifts his paws way up when you pick him up and he is very vocal my husband gets annoyed by it but i think it is so cute and funny. You can tell he was someones pet from before he acts like he owns the place lol he loves our dogs so i couldnt have the heart to throw him back out.

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am definately keeping him he has been in our home for almost 2 months already and he has meowed his way into our hearts he has been such a joy for us i wouldnt feel right just throwing him back out there i do plan on neutering him as soon as we can get up the money to do it. He really is a unique kitty he lifts his paws way up when you pick him up and he is very vocal my husband gets annoyed by it but i think it is so cute and funny. You can tell he was someones pet from before he acts like he owns the place lol he loves our dogs so i couldnt have the heart to throw him back out.
Awesome! Hes the cutest thing ever! You can post pictures and updates about him if you want.

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
20180112_210720.jpg
Thank you very much i thought he was beautiful when i first found him we have alot of stray cats around in my area and unfortunately they don't have a TNR program i hope they do soon because we are already hip deep in cats i know i cant save them all but i did save 2 i saved sebastian which is my fur kitty in my home and my aunt took a kitten that i found just before winter started so thats 2 that have homes i just wish i could find homes for the rest of these babies here. I left blankets and stuff out in my shed so a few strays could keep warm it just breaks my heart because we have been having alot of freezing nights and days but like i said i wish i could save them all but its not possible for me cant afford it lol. I will definately keep posting pics of him he is such a funny kitty he keeps me smiling everyday. In the picture he was rolling around in my bathroom yesterday demanding belly rubs lol