Stormie's Story

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

audrey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much for your reasurances Jane I appreciate it alot. And as for an update on Stormie, Today I went to bed and she jumped up in bed with me then snuggled her nose into my armpit, lol I'm suprised she didn't pass out. but she just laid there and purred for ages. And her neck is so much better I left the bandage off today. her hair is starting to grow back

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Excellent!! Thats fantastic - Sounds like she is going to be a wonderful loving cat! Its nice when they just want to snuggle isn't it!!

audrey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh it's awesome! Trinity is sitting next to me now trying to eat my chocolate pudding. lol Stormie is still on my bed, lol. she is soooooo cute

audrey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Stormie is still doing wonderful!!! yesterday my mother walked out and left the door open. like wide open. Trinity and Trigger ran outside and then Mom noticed what happened She ran outside and started making a fool of herself Yelling for them all and got the nieghbors yelling at her. Trigger and Trinity have both been raised completly indoors with the exception of Trin's first 6 weeks. Mom couldn't find them and when I realized what happened none of them wanted to see, they actually ran!! Stormie has the most outdoor expeireince and she stayed inside, lol. the other two were hiding in the bushes, but wouldn't be caught. I opened the door again though and they ran straight back in. Halloween scared them, lol.