Stolen Puppy

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This puppy was stolen at a mall near me a few weeks ago. I read the article when it happened, and I haven't been able to find anything else about it (which probably means there won't be a happy ending). I'm not surprised that the puppy had a medical condition in the pet store. Please send some good vibes for the little baby.

http://wjz.com/pets/local_story_187124133.html

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love how in the first two sentences they mention twice about the value of the puppy
It is a "valuable puppy" and a "1,600 dollar puppy". It's isn't just a life but a furry little money maker...
I still can't understand who in their right mind would pay $1,600 for a puppy?

Oh and it is 10 weeks old and it has hypoglycemia, so they are selling a puppy with this condition who needs special care for $1,600, probably to any old person who can write a check. What gets me too is just the fact that they are selling a puppy that is sick. I bet no mention of hypoglycemia in this puppy would ever come up if the dog wasn't stolen.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How SAD!
In our local pet store they had to start locking cages with heavy duty locks because people would walk out of there with puppies. I hope that little guy is in good hands.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

I love how in the first two sentences they mention twice about the value of the puppy
It is a "valuable puppy" and a "1,600 dollar puppy". It's isn't just a life but a furry little money maker...

Oh and it is 10 weeks old and it has hypoglycemia, so they are selling a puppy with this condition who needs special care for $1,600, probably to any old person who can write a check. What gets me too is just the fact that they are selling a puppy that is sick. I bet no mention of hypoglycemia in this puppy would ever come up if the dog wasn't stolen.
You are completely right...

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Its a pet store BYB/Pet mill puppy. That's why its $1600 and that's likely why its sick also...I don't know who I am more mad at..The stupid pet store or the thief in this scenario..

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
poor dog
I wish it the best hopefully the thief will have a heart and bring it bacl or drop it off at a vets or something.

kittiluv

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
THAT's a pomeranian?????? If that's a pomeranian, that in itself is reason enough as to why people should'nt buy puppies from puppy mills. (I mean pet shops!!) And it's no shocker that the puppy is sick and it certainly does'nt come as any surprise that they would sell him that way.