Sparkling Kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

oregon sparkles

The American Satin Cat
Kitten
Purraise

Thank you everybody for helping me try to figure out why the kittens sparkle.

I lost my little Goofy today so not much else matters.

I don't know the Rainbow Kitty poem but I can imagine it's beautiful.

I am so sad.

Rest in pace little Goofy.

I love you.

Last edited:

ceedee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh my gosh, Oregon Sparkles, I am so sorry that you lost your darling Goofy. She didn't get to live for very long, but I know she was loved enough for a whole lifetime.

Here is the Rainbow Bridge poem. I hope it brings you comfort.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

~ author unknown

oregon sparkles

The American Satin Cat
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. CeeDee            It took me 7 hours to get her to eat the first day. She hollered the whole time. ..... Somehow her throat was crushed by another kitten. My kids saw it all. . She was gone before I could get to the car. It was so sad. My Mom was going to take her. ...  Double sad.....    Anyway, ........  Thank you for posting the poem, it was beautiful, and I can picture her there.         :0)

Last edited:

oregon sparkles

The American Satin Cat
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you Zed.  She is missed very much.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ON behalf of the Moderating Team, we are truly sorry for the loss of your little Goofy. In such a loss as this, threads are closed to show respect and sympathy. You may wish to post a tribute to Goofy in our Crossing the Bridge Forum. http://www.thecatsite.com/f/19/crossing-the-bridge

I will now lock the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.