Sos Need Help - Puppies Being Exploited

2furkids1baby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there people, me again. I know this is a cat forum, but I just wanted to let you know about this site.

This "company" is breeding dogs so that people can rent the puppies for birthday parties....childrens birthday parties at that.

It is not cat specific, but I think once you check it out you'll want to stop this too. It is a breeder (I use the term loosely)who RENTS out puppies year round to children's birthday parties! When they're too old to rent out they sell them and start all over. Their website is www.pupsandreps.com. There is a feedback link but it doesn't work so I sent an email to the address listed on the website.

Click here to go to their website

Please take the time to visit and send an email to stop this. It's really shocking that this is happening considering the millions of dogs and cats that are left homeless and on deathsdoor because of morons like this. Breeding for profit with no concern for the pain and torment they cause the unsuspecting animal....who's done nothing wrong expect being born to a man who cares nothing more than lining his own pockets.

Please help stop this. They are a Californian based enterprise.....and it's people like us who care enough for the welfare of other animals to perhaps stop things like this happening.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If these people are making money from these pups, I think the humane society of Orange County would have to take action before they would stop. Perhaps some of our members in S. California could ask for an investigation. There are puppy mills everywhere, unfortunately! How sad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2furkids1baby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's just irresponsible, there are so many animals out there, cats and dogs alike with no homes that are just begging to be loved, and he's just exploiting them like a real "redneck".....he's probably related to my neighbours....

I can't believe someone would actually do that, and there are even foundations that are praising him for his work. .....so sad, if only they knew. From some of the replies he has sent, he's not a nice man.....so I can only imagine what he's like to his animals.

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Hey kid! Have this full grown Boa. You too can kill your child for only $170.00 an hour."

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have seen programs like this done by zoo keepers at camp. In fact I petted the boa. In my opinion they should be the only ones doing this sort of program.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quoted from the website: "PUPPY PARTIES ARE FUN FOR ALL AGES. ALMOST LIKE PLAYING WITH A LIVING DOLL."

How terrible!!!!
Playing with a puppy is nothing like playing with a doll!! Some of those poor little puppies probably end up being accidently mistreated by kids who are much too young to know how to handle an animal correctly!!

Originally posted by Jeanie G.
Perhaps some of our members in S. California could ask for an investigation
I agree!!