So something weird happen....

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Now I am not superstitious. I don't believe that at 3 am the devil is walking around your house. But there are some things that are quite odd. Have any of you ever experienced sleep paralysis? That supposedly the story behind it is the feeling that you can't wake up when you try to because there is a demon on top of you or something? I read a lot of stories behind it, and googled the medical causes as well as the myth, and I have also read that sometimes our pets are like our guardians. Let me tell yall something weird that happened..

I never, EVER experienced sleep paralysis before I even got my cat. When I got her She would always sleep with me. Around 2 years ago, I was asleep and I heard my cat meowing because she wanted me to let her out of the room. Now I wanted to sleep, and im the kind of person who does not like having any noise while I sleep so I got up and opened the door to let her out, then I went back to sleep. Then when I tried to wake up I felt like I couldn't. My eyes felt heavy, I couldn't move. I tried to wake up and it took a while but I did. I didn't freak out. I took it as in I slept late, & my body was just tired. I didn't think anything of it. After that I had no trouble waking up and as far as I remember I have not let my cat out of my room while sleeping since, until a few nights ago. I fell asleep a little later than usual. i share rooms with my sister so I was awaken by the sound of the door opening and my cat got out without me noticing. And I fell back asleep. Then I started to have trouble waking up. Same thing happen, my eyes felt heavy, I couldn't move. When I finally woke up that was when I noticed my cat wasnt in the room with me. I thought it was a bit freaky that it happens just the second time my cat was let out.

To be honest I think it is just a weird coincidence. Both times I fell asleep late, & I just so happened to experience sleep paralysis around that time. I really don't think anything of it because I have taken naps without my cat being in the same room as me. Anyway, what do you guys think of this? I think it's nothing.... or at least thats what I want to believe lol